Thursday, March 5, 2009

my "ah ha" moment...

so i've kinda grasped where i want my style to go...
you know how you have ideas but you're never really sure of how to go about making them into reality...
well i've figured it out...well kinda...i haven't actually tried this idea as of yet...
but hopefully i can tomorrow =] ...
but i've decided to let my creative juices flow...
buying clothes and making clothes are two totally different things...
while shopping is like a therapy...its also costly...
but just sewing and altering i am able to make things that are one of a kind, cheaper, and i get the satisfaction of being the designer...
i have found inspiration in sooo many different places that i've never thought to look before...
i hope that when i do come to a conclusion on my style that it is just that...MY style...and not a copy of my inspirations...

i went to the fabric store yesterday and it made me realize that there may be patterns for some of the things that i want to make but not all so "free-handing" might become the best way...
i have to let my mind wonder and just let things come natural to me...
hopefully by doing things this way i can tailor my skills so that it won't just be me making things on a whim but actually taking the time and making things that are AWESOME...

am i really into clothes and fashion and style so much that my passion has rubbed off on others???
can i be the inspiration for some of my closest friends to try to switch it up and take a walk on the wild side lmao...
if so i am very much flattered...but i don't want to take soul credit...
i think it is in part just growing and maturing into a polished adult...
can't dress like the little kid on the playground forever hahaha...
=]


-ab-

No comments:

Post a Comment