Sunday, March 22, 2009

Extended Family

Merriam-Webster lists family as being a group of people united by certain convictions or a common affiliation or even a group of things related by common characteristics. Now, I am not talking about my family, as in my own flesh and blood, but those who have key roles or lack there of. These days I see them as...an extended family..an addition. Each has their own individuality that makes an influence of some way into my life. I like to take this time to introduce the world to them.

Anyone who knows me for who i am knows of my other half. The half of me thats wild and crazy as hell, but also loving, when it wants, and caring. This side of me has the biggest.....EGO in the world. But that's the best part. I mean who doesn't enjoy someone with the highest level of confidence. And don't try to go crud, cuz you would get put in your place with the quickness. Hello World, I would like to my other side..Jared Robert. He's the love of my life. I would go into further details about mi dude...but he'll get his own blog in the near future. I think I owe him that much.b

On to the rest of the roll call....

The FAB 3... 3 girls who drive me crazy..but I would go 2 hell and back to make sure they are livin good and comfortable. Ms. Diva herself and little Ms.Chick have been with me since the 6th grade. Havent been at the same school since. Yet I was still at their defense when someone tried anything at their expense. College days has given them even more reasons to give me headaches in fear that they may be harmed by sickness or crazy psychos or even the simple fact that they getting a little besides themselves. But they know that I will always be by there to bring them back down to earth.

But what about the third? That would Miss AB herself. My confidant in crime in the city..my cuzzo Ashley. She's my true crime partner. Together we cause damage. Physical, mental, and emotional. Don't cross me and don't cross her, because the other is not to far behind. Even though miles away..little miss fashionista..helps me day in and day out. Somehow, we live each others lives...especially when it comes to boys.I became her little sunshine! Whether its heartache or happiness, we've been through it all. We've watched each other grow in only a short period of time. Because of her I got 2 lovely cuzies, Phy & Moni, who are crazy in their own way. Some may see her as the quiet one, but trust me this little girl is little miss gangsta. I mean...who else would help out with the DAMAGE CONTROL.

A little added addition, brought on by ash, kinda, takes form as my bestie. MY BESTEST BESTIE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. He's soo cool. I have never met such a chill person in my life. Even when he's pissed off, he's still yet so calm. Maybe he's just weird. Anywho, this dude was soooo quiet. But me and ash switched him over to the bad side...hehe...honestly...i couldn't fade losing him as a bestie. He used to make me pizza everyday when we would go 2 his house at that half day time...(o the memories we will all share) He brings peace to my life. Plus he brings love to ashley (oops! :/) Bestie has also brought to me D.Lo aka Honey bunches...I just had to give him a shoutoutizzle...he'll skate 4 u 4 food.

The breakdown:
The male in my life who broke my heart for the first time...Leon Delonte...he made me into some kind of pheonix..he broke me down and created this female version of himself..he is my real talk...forever trynna make into a G..but the prettiest G in the game. If any dude try to break me down..a mountain couldn't stand in the way of him succeeding in breaking them. In the long run I led him to find love. Love in my dear Emerald. Words can't explain what she's gone through, but all in all I'll egg her father house for her anytime *INSIDE*.

Shawnizzle..my baby mama...Imma be there for the little one whenever you need a helping hand. ANDY(Isaac)..off and on..yet still my african crazy friend. Temple Crew..I got love for all of you. Jazzy..lesbo lover of mine...people be hating on our friendship...but they don't know we had to go through dealing with puddin..thus causing us to become lesbo lovers.lol...MR JUNIOR...wade..i felt the need to add you to the bunch because in the course of only a few months...we have gone from hating each other 2 actually helping each other. You make me laugh anytime I'm around your philosophical a**..lol...even when your in a foggy state of mind (hint hint) you always trynna break it down to me..but i hope you find that perfect sum1 n of course ill help u do it..n she can be my best friend! Well she's gonna have to share me cuz I promised that job to Ms. Morgan Ames..who also gets a shout out cuz 1 day i'll get her on dat metro.

I saved the worst for last..bcuz he's last in my heart..SIKE!! I'll always love my little bro..in law..trevor my dear has become a handful..in the 9th grade he use to let me use him as my little 09 boo. College came and he thought he bcame MR.COOL...well trevor e. lee IM HERE 2 TELL U DAT U R MR. COOL...BUT ILL STILL KNOCK YOU OUT...YOU BACKED OUT OF 2 MANY FIGHTS WIT ME CUZ YOU KNEW U WERE GONNA LOSE! sike! For some odd reason though, I feel connected in a way to be there 4 him...y? i have no clue. I just want him to become the best person he can be..but honestly..I feel as if maybe he got a little side tracked and needs to get his A game back up. Brother of mine..me and you suppose to be doing big things freshman year so don't let me come home and you haven't done that. Don't think I forgot about our talk concluding winter break.

The Lee boys have brought not one, but TWO sister in laws...in a way...to the fam. Co-wink-a-dink , both are named Ashley. I've grown to adore little Ashley, although she is bad. Sometimes I feel the urge to adopt her so that she could chill with me all the time and I could keep her out of trouble. That is not possible, but in 3 years, I will be back in the PG, and I promise that she can always count on me. As for the eldest, I don't know her. Truth be told, at one point, I didn't like her. Yet at this point, I am able to drop that because like I said I don't know her. I can't judge her. I can only assess the situation. And the situation is...I can see that she loves Trevor, genuinely. That's all that matters. I am not one to stand in the middle of two love birds and that's what they are. I hope they treat each other right. Although I don't know her, I still dont want Trevor to hurt her and if he did...me and him going at it. SOOO...2 Ashley...Welcome 2 the fam :)

Dear world....This is my extension...my extended lifestyle....there are more...but it's getting...as they would say in PHILLY...MAD LATE...and I gotta call hubby:) To those not mentioned...I got you..2 all mentioned..keep holdin it down. Time for bunnin!

~S.S~




1 comment: