Friday, March 6, 2009

ms.

how do you put yourself in the position that you become a nobody...
what happened to the days when you were a somebody..."ms. popularity"
but now you've fallen into the category of "ms. wannabe" or "ms. used to be" even "ms. could have been"
how do you go from having a circle of friends to being alone...
how do you u go from having 10 numbers to call to just having 1...
and that one only works sometimes...
and that one bears your burdens until they become to much...
and that one gets worn down til they can't take it anymore...
and that one slowly fades away like those 10 that couldn't help bear your burdens and stay...
but your just one with a heart that's strong...
and your one with dreams that grow and thrive and blossom...
and your one with dreams that will become a reality one day...with the right encouragement from the ones you love...
and that one will be your only inspiration...your only reason to press on...your only reason to not just follow but chase your dreams...
where have all the good friends gone???
once you're not the one in their face anymore they forget you...
once you're the one who wants to follow your own path instead of the one they try to lay for you they don't need you...they leave you
good friends are hard to find...and that is the truest statement i've heard to date...
i thought i had good friends but they just couldn't wait...for me to find me and who i wanted to be and what i wanted to do and where i wanted to go and how i wanted to get there...
they just judged me for who i was...
and now in this strange place with all these weird things and weird people...where am i to turn???
to that one that's lost like me...or to the one that i left in philly...but wheres the one that's there with me...
misery loves company so wheres mine??? being alone in a dungeon only prolongs time...
i want to be in that place that's meant for me...
i want to go where i'm meant to be...
i am ms. gonna be...no quotation marks necessary...
and you can leave me...love me...or follow me...
but i'm going to be me...
and now i know who me is and nobody is going to take me from me...
even if i have to stay ms. lonely.


-ab-

No comments:

Post a Comment