Sunday, May 31, 2009

Don't Call Me No More, Don't Text Me No More

i was seriously debating on whether i want to write about these things that have been on my mind today...
but what the heck, let's air it out...
i can't stand when people want to know about my life but are basically too dumb to realize that they can ask me because it's my life and i think that i am probably the one with all the right answers to any questions that you might have...

and another part to this issue is kind of a past issue that brings up another issue...
but i'll get into that later...

if you're supposed to be my friend and you have my phone number...
why not just use it???
why do you have to go to everybody else to ask about me???
i don't understand that...
especially when you want to know about an event that's going to be held at my home and you think that you can come...
i'm just gonna say that if you're not invited don't come...
and if you're too stupid to realize that you probably need to talk to me in the event that you think you might show up at my house...
you know, just to give me a warning...
and if you can't talk/visit me unless you want to use me then just flat out forget you know me because that's foul...

now to my friends who have suffered having to play secretary or messenger to these foolish fools who have clearly mistaken you for me...
i'm sorry that that ignorance was placed upon you...
but you didn't have to deal with it...
when it comes to matters of my life...
especially ones that you're not involved in...
direct any inquirers to me...
don't make up a story or try to give an excuse...
just simply direct them to me and i promise i can fix any confusion...
and don't let their constant pestering make you become a pest yourself and place yourself in an area where you don't belong...
i don't like pressure and i don;t like my decision making process being messed with...
i am grown and i know how to choose things for myself...
don't become a menace and make things uncomfortable because i don't so that to you...
just let it be and let it work itself out...
curiousity killed the cat as the old saying goes...
so just keep that in mind when getting in the middle where you shouldn't be...
also remember to send any of these lost children to me =]

i don't want to come off mean or possibly crazy to anybody who decides to read this because i know that it seems a bit much...
and could possibly come off as mean but i'm just going to put it like this...

honesty is the best policy!!!

~ab~

1 comment:

  1. I feeel youuuu!!!!! so much. I hate when people decide they want to live my life or make a story of it. ONLY I KNOW THE FACTS...and I wish people would digest that through their mental...

    But no need to worry...if people are bending over backwards to talk about you in normal conversation or come to your home uninvited, you must just be that freakin' amazing! Believe me, it will continue, but enjoy being the celebrity! Kinda cool if u ask me..

    ReplyDelete