Monday, February 23, 2009

A lost of extraness


There is a little something going around
It's extraness..around all types of areas
The core may be the most problematic
But everything could just be improve
Never really been the stereotype
Kinda cared but not not 2 the upmost extent
But then you get da sense to compare yourself 2 others
Not others that may pass you by, but others that have made their way in
Haven't really seen them all
But figures they may all not have the same extraness
So then you get that feeling where you want to get rid off what you got
Can't let anyone out do you
But I mean it had to be something there
In order for there way to be made
And now I got up my game to up and beyond
But whatever I got this
Gotta get back to the spark inside me
You ready right side?
Damage has never been so sweet!
-S-







No comments:

Post a Comment