Monday, February 23, 2009

a diva is the female version of a hustla =)

lately i find myself just using my imagination to its fullest potential.
i keep envisioning things that i could create: clothes i could sew: jewelry i could make.
i wish i had the resources and the funding to make these things come to life one day.
rite now i'm EXTREMELY inspired and i want to act on it.
i want to revamp my style: become a new me: exude the swagg that i know i have but just haven't been able to show.
i see things: take notes: just continuously grow.
i envision the perfect job: just creating and wearing whatever my heart desires.
i just wanna b that fashionista: that diva that everybody wants to b.
but not a diva in the stuck up sense like i cant get over myself: but a diva in the sense that my style compliments my personality perfectly.
that my clothes can in a sense tell u all about me.
i just want to b an original: but not so original that no body wants to see me: but so original that people admire me.
i want to be great: i want to be awesome: i want to earn my place in the world with something i love.
i don't want to lose myself and who i am in the pursuit of this goal but to find my missing pieces.
i need a new image: i need to shine in those things that make me comfortable.
no more watering down my style to make others happy: no more trying not to over do it so that people won't judge me.
what i've come to realize is that i will be judged regardless of if i let my style come through or if i just sit back and let me die because i'm trying to please you.
this is the time when i'm going to try to step my game up.
world get ready for me: you should throw me a coming out party lol



-ab-

No comments:

Post a Comment